For more information, visit https://www.tallpoppyhairdress.com/ (the “Service”).
It’s important to understand how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you use our service and the choices you have.
- The website is https://www.tallpoppyhairdressing.com/
- Information on the individual A person’s Personal Data identifies him or her as a live individual (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Consumption InformationThe Service or its infrastructure automatically collects information about how users use it (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- • Cakes & Cupcakes • CookiesCookies are little files that a computer or other electronic device stores (computer or mobile device).
- Data ControllerIndividuals and organisations that process personal information are referred to as Data Controllers.
- Computers (or Service Providers)For purposes of this definition, a Data Processor is anybody who processes data on behalf of a Data Controller.
- We may use third-party service providers to better manage your data a person or thing (or User)
- Anyone who has access to Personal Data is a Data Subject.
Use of Information
We use a wide range of data to improve our service.
Your Personal Data
You may be asked for personal information when using our service (“Personal Data”). Some examples of private data include:
- Use this address:
- First and last names are required.
- The phone number
- Input your location in the form below.
- Data Collected Via Cookies
Your email address will be used to send you information such as newsletters and marketing materials. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our communications.
We may also gather data on how you utilise our services (“Usage Data”). As part of this Usage Data, you will be able to see your computer’s IP address as well as the kind and version of your web browser as well as your visit to our website as well as the length of time you spent on each page of our website.
Cookies and other technologies that track our movements
All activity on the Service is tracked and stored using cookies and other similar technologies.
Cookies are little text files that may include an anonymous user’s personal information. Cookies are little text files that websites keep on your computer’s hard drive. Additionally, we use beacons, tags, and scripts so that we may better understand and improve our service.
If you want to block all cookies, you may do so in your browser’s preferences. If you don’t accept cookies, you may have trouble using certain features of our Service.
Examples of cookies:
- Cookies for a certain session. Session cookies are used by our service.
- Cookies with a preference for you. Cookies are used to store your preferences and preferences.
- Cookies for security. Security cookies are used by us.
- Cookies used by third parties to serve advertisements. Advertising cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements.
- For a variety of reasons, Tall Poppy Hair Dressing uses the data it collects.
- To send service announcements
- To enable you to take use of the interactive aspects of our Service.
- Please help our customers!
- To improve our service by collecting data
- Inspect Service Utilization
- Recognize, prevent, and correct technical issues
- In order to give you news, special offers, and general information about connected products and services and events unless you’ve chosen not to receive this information,
The GDPR’s legal foundation for data processing (GDPR)
For the following reasons, Tall Poppy Hair Dressing utilises personal data:
- Your agreement is required.
- You’ve given us permission to work with you.
- Your rights are not superseded by our reasonable interests.
- Legally speaking, this is the case.
No longer than is strictly necessary, Tall Poppy Hair Dressing will hold on to your Personal Data. Our legal obligations, dispute resolution, and enforcement of agreements and rules necessitate the storage and use of your Personal Data.
Tall Poppy Hair Dressing also analyses its own Usage Data. If this data is utilised to strengthen the security or to improve the functioning of our Service, or if we are legally forced to hold this data for longer, we keep this data for a shorter duration.
In order to preserve your privacy, your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and stored on computers outside of your jurisdiction.
If you’re outside the United Kingdom and wish to provide us with information, we’ll transfer and process it there.
In the event that Tall Poppy Hair Dressing is merged, acquired or sells assets, Personal Data may be transferred. Prior to moving your personal data to a new policy, we will notify you.
Involvement of law enforcement
In some cases, Tall Poppy Hair Dressing may be legally required to disclose your Personal Data (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Your Personal Data may be shared with the following organisations:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Preserve the rights and property of Tall Poppy Hair Dressing to look into and maybe prevent service-related misconduct
- Ensure the safety of users or the general public
- Defendant’s immunity from lawsuits
A hundred percent security is impossible to achieve with any electronic storage or Internet connection method. We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee complete security.
“Do Not Track” Policy under the California Online Privacy Act (CalOPPA)DNT is not supported by us. Tells websites that you don’t want your online activities tracked.
If you want to enable or disable Do Not Track in your browser, go to the Preferences or Settings page.
Data protection under the GDPR (GDPR)
Every EEA citizen has some privacy rights. Tall Poppy Hairdressing is committed to helping you correct, change, delete, or restrict the use of your Personal Data.
If you’re curious about the Personal Data we hold on you or would like it removed, please get in touch with us.
You are entitled to the following privacy protections:
- You have the right to see, correct, or remove the personal information that has been provided to you. Your Personal Data may be seen, edited, or deleted from your account settings. If you are unable to complete these activities, please get in touch with us.
- Compensation. It’s possible to fix information that’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- Objecting. The processing of your personal data can be challenged.
- There are certain restrictions. Requesting that we cease using your personal information is completely up to you.
- Portability of data. It is possible to obtain a machine-readable copy of your personal data.
- Right to refuse. Your consent is required for Tall Poppy Hair Dressing to process your personal data. Consent can be revoked at any time.
- Please provide identification before responding to any such enquiries.
Concerned about how your personal information is being handled? Contact a Data Protection Authority and file a complaint. Contact your EU data protection authorities for further details (EEA).
Third-party sites can be accessed through our service. Third-party links send you to their site when you click them. Each site’s privacy policies should be reviewed.
Neither do we have any influence over the content nor the privacy policies or practises of third-party sites.
Concerns about privacy
Our service is not for children (under 18).
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If you suspect that your kid has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. Our policy is to immediately remove any information we find to be associated with children under the age of 13 without their consent.
Changes in procedures
Updates may be made to our Privacy Statement. This page will be updated if there are any changes.
It is our policy that we will tell you through email and/or prominent notice on our Service prior to a change taking effect.
Updates to this Privacy Statement will be posted here. Changes to this Privacy Statement become effective when they are published.